- The washable KN95 mask, or FT-IWKN95 Plus + mask, is mainly used in non-surgical environments, for example in healthcare or in normal environments, they can be used to protect against viruses, dust, exhaust gases, secondhand smoke and other particles such as pollen.
- The components are a mask body, an ear strap, a nose clip and a separate sealed pouch with 4 Hepafilter inserts. With the help of this filter insert, the mask becomes 98% BFE and 95% PFE. It thus has the same efficiency as a KN95 or FFP2 mask.
- The product is not sterile and available in several sizes: XS / S / M / L.
- This product is washable at temperatures below 60 ° C.
- Do not disinfect with detergent, ultraviolet rays, microwave, steam, alcohol or other disinfectant.
Mask and 4 filter pads are individually packed in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
A personalized logo is possible on a standard label of 35x15mm or larger.