Only polyolefin thermally bonded bi-component fibers (ES fibers) are used, and the fiber-to-fiber bond forms a stable porosity.
Features, Advantages and Benefits:
- Rigid depth filtration design maximizes dirt holding pore volume in media and ability to remove and deformable contaminants as well as oversized rigid contaminants, eliminating rejection or rework.
- Bicomponent fiber construction manufactured with advanced JNC fibers. The outer layer of the bicomponent fiber has a lower melting point. In the production process, the nodal fusion process creates a 3-dimensional bonding wherever the fibers touch. The porous structure is maintained by the more rigid inner fibers which do not melt during the this process, producing a highly porous and rigid structure for reliability and consistency.
- Long Service Life Extra fine fiber construction results in high media porosity thus low clean pressure drop and large dirt holding capacity, delivering long filter life.
- The Rigid nodally fused structure ensures consistent performance throughout filter life without particle unloading, media channeling, end cap bypass, fiber release, media compression and contaminant push through.
- Bicomponent fiber construction withstands high differential pressure even in challenging applications such as pulsing flow and high viscosity fluids.
- Bicomponent fiber construction allows coatings, challenging gels and slurries to be processed so that defect causing contaminants are removed, but filters are not blocked prematurely by pigment or slurry particles. It also facilitates much longer filter life in applications where a specified particle size must be removed but smaller particles are acceptable as these are allowed through, rather than blocking the filter. The diameter of the structural fibers is changed for every grade, and the grades are clearly differentiated from a nominal filtration size of 1μm to 200μm.
- Absolute and Nominally rated available. Meets a wide range of requirements with consistency and reliability whilst minimizing filter inventory.